I just received an e-mail from Peggy and wanted to share the note she sent me. I will a picture as soon as I get one. Thanks Peggy for this!
Our oldest daughter, Debbie had a baby girl 2 months ago, they named her Kati, and their son, 2 1/2 is Jett. Rachel, our second oldest daughter, works and lives at home, and Jessica, our third oldest daughter just moved to Iowa. Her husband is attending law school at Drake University there. Mike comes next and he is currently serving a mission in Boliva, but he, along with the other North American missionaries in Bolivia were pulled from the country because of the political unrest and sent to Peru. He is hoping to go back soon, once things settle down, and finally our youngest is Brett, he is a senior in high school. My folks are doing good, but age is trying to catch up to them. They were just down for dinner tonight with the family
Monday, October 6, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment